We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing Edtech & virtual caring player in Spain and soon.. in Latam and Usa.
With new E-learning and virtual caring tools at the core of the business, Nannyfy gives best live entertainment around the world for kids between 3-12 years.
Our vision and ambition is not only to ensure that children find a platform with safe and age-appropriate content where they can interact, have fun and learn.. also, to provide them with a platform where they can learn and have fun.
Also, we want to offer our employees the job of their lives. Where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
- Source candidates through different channels and be responsible for the end-to-end recruiting cycle within Nannyfy - sourcing, interviews, participation in the negotiations, feedbacks, advises, new ideas!
- Source and interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack, and Github).
- Design and publish job descriptions on multiple job portals and social networks. Be the first point of contact when it comes to marketing, tech, product hirings, acting also as an Advisor and Con- sultant to the management, and engage our current employees in the area.
- Offer best practices for recruiting to the team, guiding them to the best interview methods, candidates engagement, retention.
- Come up with different strategies to recruit platform, software, system engineers, among other roles.
- Be an employer brand ambassador for Nannyfy,, delivering a great candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Review and advise on the current interview process and bring up new ideas and new formats.
- Be strongly active when it comes to branding and leverage Nannyfy ́s participation in social events, TechTalks and MeetUps.
- Create and implement new employer branding strategies and actions that help us to attract the best talent.
-2+ years of experience as a Tech/Product Recruiter.
-Previous Startup experience.
-Used to recruiting a high volume of tech profiles.
-Work in close collaboration with managers to understand their recruitment needs and find the best candidates for our teams
-Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms)
-You know, where the great candidates are and know how to approach, attract and engage them.
-You love learning new recruitment approaches and techniques.
-You're an excellent team player and you feel comfortable collaborating with anyone.
-High level of English and Spanish both written and spoken..
-Good communication and teamwork skills.
-Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks.
-Able to work independently and proactively.
Experience Our Nannyfy Life Benefits
Job Location: Barcelona Center.
-Wellcome pack Surprise ;)
-Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays ;)
-Flexible working environment
-Pets are welcome ;)
-Virtual English classes
-Working in one of the best cities in the world: Barcelona. Lots of sun on our terrace ;)
-Ping Pong Tournaments
What You’ll Find When Working At Nannyfy
-You will work in a young and dynamic team with a positive outlook for the future.
-Great impact: you will see your work directly reflected in all creative production.
-We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
-We act in the best interest of a sustainable future
-Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
-We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them
-We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
-Continous learning and training.
-We love to share our knowledge and learn from others.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!